2017 ACC Swim Challenge – Swim to the top of Taipei 101
|Date & Time:|
|This event does not count toward your F&B Monthly Minimum Amount.|
The winner will be the swimmer who “climbs” the most stairs on the Taipei 101 Poster. Let’s jump into the pool and start the ACC Swim Challenge from April 10 to May 27. The presentation will be 6:00 pm on Sunday, May 28.
- The ACC Swim Challenge starts on Monday, April 10 and ends on Saturday, May 28.
- The Swim Challenge is limited to 30 swimmers.
- Sign up by the poolside and receive your ‘Personal marker pin’
- The Challenge Schedule located by the poolside is divided into 101 stories for you to record your progress with the marker pin. (There are 101 stories in Taipei 101)
- To qualify for ‘1 story’ on the map, you must swim continuously for 20 laps. (5-1. Each lap is the length of the pool and back / 5-2. Twenty laps is equivalent to 1 kilometer and represents ‘1 story’on the Challenge Map)
- The first swimmer to complete the 101 Story’ Challenge will be the winner. However, should more than one swimmer complete the challenge on the same day (irrespective of the time of day) – a tie will be the result.
- Please record and total your games in the boxes on the list and move your pin along the poster schedule.
- If your cumulative total was more than 8 stories weekly, you will gain 1 story as a bonus for that week (Monday to Sunday).
- Lucky Draw: Participants move a pin along the map which represents the 101 stories of the Taipei 101 building. When you reach story 30, 60, 90. Please ask a swim pool lifeguard for a chance at the Lucky Draw
10. Presentation for swimmers will be held at 6:00 pm on Sunday, May 28, 2017
The MAXIMUM SCORE PER DAY is (60 laps in the pool)= ( 3 stories on the Map)
* Please contact the Swimming Pool Staff for further information.
Many thanks to Saffran Fine Indian Cuisine for generously sponsoring this event.