Coronavirus Precautionary Measures – Live Updates
Due to the coronavirus outbreak, the Board and management are continuing to monitor developments and taking all reasonable measures to ensure that the Club remains a safe haven and home away from home for our Members.
We will keep updating the latest Coronavirus Precautionary Measures via the weekly newsletter on this page, where you can also scroll down to check the history newsletter.
Recent measures in bold.
- All family Members are required to complete the Member Health Self-Declaration form upon entering the Club’s lobby.
- No domestic caregivers will be allowed to enter the Club from Friday, March 20.
- No guests are permitted to enter the Club from Tuesday, March 17 to Monday, April 13. Reciprocal Club visits are also suspended until further notice.
- Members who have travelled/returned from any overseas destination within the last 14 days will not be allowed to use/enter the Club until further notice, nor will any family Members who live with them.
- Members who violate this ban or falsify their Travel Declaration will be subject to immediate suspension, as well their family.
- Members with cold or flu like symptoms must not enter the Club.
- Mandatory temperature checks: Please note that Club staff are required to deny entry to anyone with a temperature of 37.5°C or above and that Members and staff are required to follow this procedure.
- Hand sanitizing dispensers are located in the entrance and throughout the Club (Scroll down to check the list of locations). Members are requested to sanitize their hands before entering and to frequently sanitize them during their stay.
- Suspension of buffets: The suspension of the Terrace and Sunday Brunch Buffets has been in effect since Monday February 17 and will remain so until further notice.
- Postponement of Events: Recognizing the greater risks when large groups of people gather together, the ACC is postponing the events scheduled for March, including the 2020 ACC Spring Wine Bazaar (Saturday, March 28).
- To help preserve social distancing, group Fitness Classes have been capped at 10 participants – this has resulted in fully subscribed classes; so to avoid disappointment please book early. Be advised that enhanced sanitation measures are in place in all Fitness Class areas.
Your “Home Away from Home” is open for business!
The Club is doing all it can to ensure that it remains a safe home away from home for Members, their children and our staff.
As of today:
- All sports facilities are open.
- All dining outlets are open.
- The ACC Market is open.
- Takeaway items are available from Terrace, Sigis and Gyoson.
- The Salon is open.
- The Library is open. The delivery of English newspapers to the ACC will be limited to two deliveries per week until further notice.
- The Nursery/Playroom and playground are open.
- Fitness classes continue.
- Sports lessons continue.
The Club currently has hand sanitizing machines in the areas:
- ACC Market
- Hair Salon
- Outdoor Playground
- Nursery/Playroom Entrance
- Fitness reception Desk
- Fitness Center, Second Floor
- Multi-Purpose Sport Complex (Main Floor, by the squash courts)
- Functional Training Center (Second Floor, MPSC)
- Pro Shop
Club Measures – Staff
- Housekeeping staff are using alcohol to regularly sterilize door handles, railings and other high traffic surfaces.
- Fitness staff are regularly sanitizing handles on fitness equipment while class instructors are ensuring that mats, etc. are sanitized before and after each class.
- Toys and surfaces in the playroom are being sanitized twice daily.
- Mandatory temperature checks and hand sanitizing are required for everyone entering the Nursery and Playroom.
- The Nursery staff, Kitchen staff, Housekeeping staff are required to wear masks.
- Club staff will also complete an Employee Health Self-Declaration.
Members visiting the Club during this period are doing so on the basis that they are following all government guidelines on quarantine and self-health management and their use of the Club is their legal representation to this effect.
- Taiwan Centers for Disease Control
- Taiwan Ministry of Health and Welfare
- Bureau of Consular Affairs, Taiwan Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Weekly Newsletter communication:
- Coronavirus Precautionary Measures_Mar 26
- Coronavirus Precautionary Measures_Mar 19
- Coronavirus Precautionary Measures_Mar 17
- Coronavirus Precautionary Measures_Mar 16
- Coronavirus Precautionary Measures_Mar 12
- Coronavirus Precautionary Measures_Mar 5
- Coronavirus Precautionary Measures_Feb 27
- Coronavirus Precautionary Measures_Feb 13
- Coronavirus Precautionary Measures_Feb 6
- Coronavirus Precautionary Measures_Jan 30
- Coronavirus Precautionary Measures_Jan 23