COVID-19 Updates: The Club Remains Closed Until June 14
The Club Remains Closed Until June 14
The American Club Taipei will remain closed until June 14 and offer a Limited Takeaway Menu commencing Saturday, May 29. All other facilities and services will continue to remain closed until Monday, June 14.
Consistent with the Taipei government guidelines, ACC’s protocol effective Saturday, May 29 will be:
1. A Limited Takeaway Menu will be available commencing Saturday, May 29. Please click here to see the introduction details.
2. All other ACC facilities and services will continue to remain closed until further notice.
3. The status of Club events, programs and activities is as follows:
- Week 1 (June 7 to June 11) of Summer Camp – CANCELLED
- Week 1 (June 7 to June 11) of Summer Time Activities – CANCELLED
- Fitness Class and Racquet Court Booking – CANCELLED until further notice
- Sunday Brunch – CANCELLED until further notice
- Summer Slide and Splash on Friday, June 4. – CANCELLED
- 2021 Dragon Boat Battle on Saturday, June 5. – CANCELLED
- “Beat the Heat” Friday Night Live Music Party on Friday, June 11. – POSTPONED
- Kids Rule the Pool On Sunday, June 13. – CANCELLED
Further announcements will be updated via email and on the ACC Website “Coronavirus Precautionary Measures – Live Updates” ! Please stay turned and stay safe and stay well!