New Books Arrival
Reading Group with social, educational interaction
– Calling all Members who are interested, please contact the Library for further information.
1. Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World’s Most Dangerous Man by Mary Compson (Biography)
2. Girl Gone Mad by Avery Bishop (Mystery)
3. Do Nothing: How to Break Away from Overworking, Overdoing, and Underliving by Celeste Headlee (Self/Help)
4. Rowley Jefferson’s Awesome Friendly Adventure by Jeff Kinney (Children)
If you would like to submit a review of one of the books in our Library, please contact Emily Wang at firstname.lastname@example.org.