Swimming Pool to Reopen on Tuesday, August 10th
August 09, 2021
Consistent with the Taipei Government’s recent easing of COVID-19 restrictions, we are pleased to announce the ACC Swimming Pool will reopen on Tuesday, August 10th.
In deciding which facility to open and under what conditions, your Board will be following the government guidelines that have been announced to date and that may be refined further in the days ahead. Some of these are quite vague, and when in doubt we have opted for caution. The health and safety of our Members, their families, and our staff is the most important consideration in determining how to open the Club, recognizing that we are still under the Level 2 alert.
COVID-19 PROTOCOLS FOR REOPENING
The Club’s existing COVID-19 protocols remain in effect and are supplemented by the following:
Access continues to be by reservation only
To preserve social distancing under the regulations; Member access to the following facilities are by reservation only:
Swimming Pool / Tennis Courts / Fitness Center / Squash / Multi-Purpose Court / Functional Training Center / Hair Salon / Library / Nursery
Facemasks must be worn at all times
Facemasks must be always worn at the Club – even on the tennis courts and in the fitness center. There are facemask inserts that have been designed for sports and they are now for sale at our Pro Shop.
Mandatory scanning of the QR code for COVID-19 tracing
For the duration of the Level 2 alert, everyone entering the Club must scan the CDC QR code (next to the temperature check station). This will assist the government in tracking and tracing COVID-19 cases and will provide further security for the ACC community.
Please note that in compliance with the Government’s guidelines, Members who have completed their 14 days of quarantine are still required to practice an additional 7-day self-health management. During these 7 days, Members are not allowed to enter the Club.
The Guest Ban remains in effect
The prohibition on inviting guests and Caregiver access to the Club will remain in effect for the duration of the Level 2 alert.
Swimming Pool Reopening – Information and Instructions
- Operation Hours: 06:00 ~ 20:30 daily.
- Reservation Hours: 07:00 ~ 20:00 daily. Reservations can only be made one day in advance or on the day itself.
- Phone reservation to the Swimming Pool at 02 2885-8259 / 02 2885-8260 #358 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Real name registration is required at the Swimming Pool Office.
- 2 swimmers per lane.
- Limited to a 1-hour booking only for each person, and 30 minutes break to sanitize the pool area.
- Members wishing to extend another hour will be subject to real time limitation of people in the swimming pool at that moment.
- Swimmers must wear a mask while changing clothes in the locker rooms and before entering the pool and immediately after getting out of the pool.
- Maintain a 2-meter distance from people when not wearing a mask and refrain from conversing with others.
- Outdoor rinsing area is available.
- Club Hairdryers are not available for use.
PLEASE NOTE – Not Available for Use: water slide, shower rooms, sauna and steam rooms, indoor and outdoor Jacuzzi, consistent with government regulations.
At a glance: what’s open and what’s not
Further precautionary measures and restrictions of the Club’s facilities, please follow Coronavirus Precautionary Measures – Live Updates on the Club’s website.
For Further Information, please contact:
|02 2885-8260 ext. email@example.com|
|02 2885-8260 ext. firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sports & Recreation Director,
|02 2885-8260 ext. email@example.com|
|Hair Salon Manager,
|02 2885-8260 ext. firstname.lastname@example.org|