COVID-19 PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES for the Tennis Court
- Operation Hours: 6 am – 11 pm daily.
- Online bookings available.
- Maintain a 1.5 meter social distance from people when wearing a mask.
- Maintain a 2 meter social distance from people when not wearing a mask.
Further precautionary measures, please click here for details.
Reminder: Sports Facilities – Members hosting Guests.
- ACC Club Rules #04 will apply for hosting Guests including Guest Fees for use of the Club’s sports and recreational activities.
Tennis is a popular sport with ACC Members, and is also the center of a lively social scene. The Club has three tennis courts that are open to use by both social and serious players of all ages and abilities (see Tennis Rules page for full details of who can book and how to do so).
Competitions are held on a regular basis and coaching is available for both junior and adult members. The Club’s tennis center is staffed by seasoned professionals who are dedicated to helping you improve your game.
For more information, please contact the Pro Shop at 02-2885 8260 ext. 368.