China Airlines Exclusive Program
2019 China Airlines Exclusive Program – Superior Membership
Please download the form via 2019 Superior Card Application Form
– Only available for first-time applicants (If you have or previously held a Gold Card Membership or above, no matter achieved by oneself or by courtesy, you are not qualified to apply for the Superior Card.)
– Upon completion of flying and accumulating four individual non-zero-mileage international flights with China Airlines/Mandarin Airlines (Co-share or Domestic flights are excluded) within six-month during Jan 1 – Dec 31, 2019.
– For existing Courtesy Superior Card Members and Members who have had Courtesy Superior Card Memberships – please follow the normal Gold Membership Upgrade and Renewal procedures as shown on the China Airlines’ Member Tiers website: https://www.china-airlines.com/us/en/member/membership-benefits/member-tiers.
Applicants who are qualified with both of the above qualifications will be eligible to apply by submitting the application data to the ACC Marketing Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When the application is qualified and approved, the applicant will be granted a Two-year Superior Membership.
– 10% off for China Airlines Group Domestic Ticket upon presenting Superior Card
– Elite/Business Class Check-In Counter
– Airport VIP Lounge Access while flying on China/Mandarin Airlines International flights
– Extra baggage allowance: One piece (piece concept) or 10 kg (weight concept)
– Priority Baggage Handling
– 10% off for In-Flight Duty-Free Goods on China/Mandarin Airlines International flights
TERMS & CONDITIONS
– This program is a special offer to ACC Members.
– Only ACC Members ages 18 and above can apply for this exclusive Superior Card offer.
– The following will not qualify for this China Airlines Superior Card:
(1) Other SkyTeam airlines, or Co-Share flights—operated by other airlines’ aircraft.
(2) Accumulating mileage in a non-China Airlines’ Dynasty mileage account.
(3) Flights to any destinations with free or group tickets during 2019.
(4) Flights to any destinations with booking classes O/Z/X/L/G/S and Zero-mile classes.
– When the application is qualified and approved, the applicant will be granted a two-year Superior Membership.
– China Airlines reserves the right for processing the application. Note that ACC is not authorized to advise on the status of the Superior Card application or handle mileage records or revisions to personal data.
– Please note ACC is not authorized to handle applicants’ personal mileage corrections or inquiries due to the “Personal Data Protection Law”. If needed, please contact China Airlines Service center at 02-4129000 or check the China Airlines Website or APP via your personal card number and password.
– China Airlines reserves the right upon receipt of the application, to accept or reject based on the applicants’ frequency of travel and the ticket fare/class with China Airlines/Mandarin Airlines.
– For existing Superior Members’ benefits and global VIP lounge access, China Airlines reserves the right for processing the application.