ACC TopChef Cooking Competition – Contestant Team (Expired)
|Date & Time:|
|Cost:||NT$4,800 per group, each group needs 2 to 4 people (The Club will provide all equipment, food products that may be used including ingredients in the “Black Box” that must be used by each team in preparing their creations)|
|Booking Starts:||Fri, Mar 3, 2017, 14:00|
|This event does not count toward your F&B Monthly Minimum Amount.|
The most fun, exciting and biggest cooking event in ACC!
If you missed the chance in the last two years to present your excellent cooking skills and to enjoy the fun with your family and friends, then SIGN-UP NOW!
OR you could come and see this exciting event and cheer for your friends; you are most welcome to come as a spectator and even a judge!!
Each Group Will Cook Two Dishes – the Main Dish with a Black Box and a Dessert
We will select “The Champion” and the “People-Choice Winner” on the event day.
The Champion Group will win a prize and medals valued over NT$15,000!!!
Don’t wait! Restricted to 6 teams to compete in this event!
At least ONE ACC Member for each team, but no restrictions for non-competitors to come and cheer for their friends! So sign up as soon as possible and surprise us all with your stylish signature dishes!
For Contestant teams: Please note that this is a special event and we need to prepare and order many ingredients, therefore, the cancellation deadline is no later than 3:30 pm, March 31 to avoid charges.
Event Rules and have to know For the Group of Contestants
Each Team Cooks Two Dishes
- Main Course – On the event day ACC will announce the Black Box (specific Ingredients) which are to be used in your dishes.
- Dessert – Also on the event day ACC will announce what kind of specific dessert style is required.
- All ingredients and seasoning must be used from the designated Market Place. Contestants are requested not to bring their ingredients or seasonings for use in this competition. (Use of personal ingredients/seasonings may result in loss of eligibility or a score deduction.)
- Each group needs 2 to 4 people but with at least one ACC Member; no age limit.
- ACC will provide ingredients, seasonings and equipment:
- Equipment List (per group)
|Cutting Board (2)||Chef Knife (2)||Mixing Bowl (1)|
|Insert (1)||Ladle (1)||Can Opener (1)|
|Peeler (1)||Spatula (1)||Sauté Pan (1)|
|Sauce Pot (1)||Stove (1)||Aprons (4)|
|Chef’s Hat (4)||–||–|
- ACC will offer basic cooking equipment but contestant teams can bring their own kitchen knives.
- Please note that only the ACC white plant containers are to be used for presentation to the judges.
- Note that when using the oven in the kitchen area, one ACC kitchen staff member must accompany the contestants.
- No time limits to get into the designated Market Place to prepare everything you need but if too many of the selected ingredients are not used – scores will be deducted.
- Portions to offer Please offer a 4 person portion per dish.
(a)ACC will invite 3 main judges who will judge all dishes by
appearance 15%, flavors 35%, skill 15%, hygiene 10%, creativity 10%, wastage 5% and team spirit 10%.
(b) Each spectator judge will have one votes for their favorite team.
(c) Main judges will select “The Champion” and spectator judges vote for the “People-Choice” winner!
9. Event Rundown
|3:10- 3:35 pm||Contestant Teams Check in|
|Spectators Check in|
|3:35 – 3:50 pm||MC Opening/ Welcome speech|
|Introduce event rules|
|Introduce all main judges|
|3:55 pm||Open the Black Box and announce the Dessert|
|3:55-4:05 pm||Team Discussion and planning|
|4:05- 4:50 pm||Cooking Time! (45 mins)
1. Shop at the “Market Place”2. Cooking for main course with Black Box ingredients
|4:50-5:00 pm||Food TastingJudge and score for the Main course|
|5:00-5:45 pm||Cooking Time! (45 mins)
1. Shop at the “Market Place”2. Making the specified dessert
|5:45-5:55 pm||Food TastingJudge and score for the dessert|
|5:55-6:05 pm||Main Judge’s Comments|
|6:05-6:10 pm||Spectators to vote to the “People-Choice” winner|
|6:10-6:20 pm||Awards ceremony|
|Group Photo Taking|
10. If any contestants or spectators fail to observe rules or safety issues this may result in individuals being required to exit the event venue. ACC management and main judges thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
11. ACC management team and main judges reserve the right to change, delete or apply other conditions and to select the respective winners.
Sorry, but booking is disabled because this item is expired. If you have any questions about this please call ACC Member Services on (02) 2885-8260 or email@example.com.