Our well-equipped Nursery is provided for Members’ children two to six years of age. Full-time supervision is provided to ensure a safe and happy environment. Detailed rules for use of the facility are posted in the Nursery, and are also included at the bottom of this page.
Nursery Operating Hours: 9:00 am ~ 9:00 pm Daily
Nursery Number: (02)2885-8260 Ext. 558
Membership Services Desk Number: (02)2885-8260 Ext. 878 or 889
ACC Nursery Rules
The ACC Nursery is intended to be a fun and safe environment for children. In order to help us achieve these goals we need to ask your cooperation in observing the following rules regarding Nursery usage.
- Only children from age 24 months to 6 years will be permitted in this area.
- Children under 24 months are allowed in the Nursery with constant supervision of a parent or Domestic Helper.
- All children entering the Nursery must wash their hands or use disinfectant hand spray prior to entering the Nursery.
- Children must be signed in & out by the parent or responsible Club member.
- No food or beverages are permitted in this area except infant formula in bottles only.
- No shoes are allowed at any time.
- A Parent or responsible Club member must be on the Club premises at all times.
- A parent or responsible Club member must inform the Nursery staff where on the Club premises he or she will be at ALL times. In the event the member moves to a different location, the Nursery staff must be notified by calling us on extension 46.
- No child with an illness will be permitted in this area. A child must be fever or ill-free for 24 hours prior to being brought to the Nursery.
- Members or Domestic Helpers are responsible for changing diapers. Nursery staff are not allowed to change diapers.
- Supervisory staff or management may request the parent or responsible Club member to remove a child due to misbehavior, illness, etc.
- Only members are allowed to check in and leave children in the Nursery. Members must sign in guests. The guest fee is NT$80/child per hour.
- Domestic Helpers can accompany children in the Nursery at the member’s request.
- Due to space limitation, the Nursery can accept no more than 15 children and/or parents at any one time. In the event of overcrowding, children who have been in the Nursery 2 consecutive hours will be asked to leave to allow space for other children.
- At the discretion of the Club Management, members not respecting these rules will not be allowed to use the Nursery.