Swimming & Aquatics
- Summer (May 1- October 31): 06:00 ~ 20:30 daily / Winter (November 1- April 30):06:00 ~ 20:00 daily
- Coaching & Lessons
COVID-19 Precautionary Measures for Swimming Pool
- Operation Hours:6 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. daily.
- Sanitation Procedures will be conducted during the initial 5 minutes of each hour of the swimming facilities ( Swimming Pool / Outdoor Jacuzzi ).
- Swimmers must wear a mask while changing clothes in the locker rooms and before entering the pool and immediately after getting out of the pool.
- Maintain a 1.5 meter social distance from people when wearing a mask.
- Maintain a 2 meter social distance from people when not wearing a mask.
Further precautionary measures, please click here for details.
Reminder: Sports Facilities – Members hosting Guests.
- ACC Club Rules #04 will apply for hosting Guests including Guest Fees for use of the Club’s sports and recreational activities.
Besides our 25-meter heated outdoor swimming pool and related facilities that are available throughout the year we have a wide variety of swimming and water-related lessons and activities available.
The Swimming Pool can only be used by Members and Guests when an ACC Lifeguard is on scheduled duty.
The Board has been advised by our lawyer that ACC will face a significant liability if any death or injury should occur when members/guests swim before or after ACC operating hours when ACC lifeguards are not on duty.
ACC Operating Hours as below have been adjusted to suit the needs of our regular swimmers :
- Summer (May 1- October 31): 06:00 ~ 20:30 daily
- Winter (November 1- April 30):06:00 ~ 20:00 daily
We thank our Members for understanding the importance of this matter and also for observing ACC’s swimming pool “ rules & regulations “ which have been established to provide you with a means to enjoy an aquatic environment in a healthy, enjoyable and safe manner.
Baby Pool Opening Hours:
Summer (May 1-October 31)
- Daily 6:00 – 20:30
Winter (November 1- April 30)
For more information, please contact the Swimming Pool Office at 02 2885-8259 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.