Swimming & Aquatics
- Summer (May 1- October 31): 06:00 ~ 20:30 daily / Winter (November 1- April 30):06:00 ~ 20:00 daily
- Coaching & Lessons
COVID-19 Precautionary Measures for Swimming Facilities
SWIMMING POOL / BAYBY POOL
- Operation Hours: 6 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. daily.
- Reservation Hours: 7 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. daily.
- Swimming Pool – Limited to 2 swimmers per lane or 1 family (adult/child) (This does not include friends/guests) per lane.
- Baby Pool – Limited to 1 family (adult/child) (This does not include friends/guests).
- Please be aware that from 8:00 p.m. till 8:30 p.m. the Swimming Pool, Baby Pool and Outdoor Jacuzzi will all be shut down for daily maintenance.
- Reservation Schedule:
6:00 ~ 7:00 a.m. / 7:00 ~ 8:00 a.m. / 8:00 ~ 9:00 a.m. / 9:00 ~ 10:00 a.m. / 10:00 ~ 11:00 a.m. / 11:00 a.m. ~12:00 noon.
12:00 noon ~1:00 p.m. / 1:00 ~ 2:00 p.m. / 2:00 ~ 3:00 p.m. / 3:00 ~ 4:00 p.m. / 4:00 ~ 5:00 p.m. / 5:00 ~ 6:00 p.m. / 6:00 ~ 7:00 p.m. / 7:00 ~ 8:00 p.m.
- Sanitation Procedures: Will be conducted during the initial 5 minutes of each hour at which time swimmers cannot enter any of the swimming facilities ( Swimming Pool / Baby Pool / Outdoor Jacuzzi ).
- Phone reservation to the Swimming Pool at 02 2885-8259 / 02 2885-8260 #358 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Real name registration is required at the Swimming Pool Office.
- Members wishing to extend another hour will be subject to real time limitation of people in the swimming pool at that moment.
- Swimmers must wear a mask while changing clothes in the locker rooms and before entering the pool and immediately after getting out of the pool.
- Maintain a 1.5 meter distance from people when wearing a mask.
- Maintain a 2 meter distance from people when not wearing a mask and refrain from conversing with others.
- Water slide remains closed until further notice.
- Operation Hours: 6:00 a.m. ~ 8:30 p.m.
- On a first come first served basis.
- Real name registration at the Swimming Pool Office is required.
- Limited to two separate Members or one family (this does not include friends/guests).
- If a third member wishes to use the occupied Outdoor Jacuzzi – at that time – the Members already occupying the Jacuzzi will be politely asked by the swimming pool staff to vacate the Jacuzzi after 15 minutes has expired.
- Please note for health reasons usage of the Outdoor Jacuzzi should be limited to 15 minutes.
Water Slide, Sauna, Steam Room, Indoor Jacuzzi, Plunge Pools – Remain Closed
Further precautionary measures, please click here for details.
Besides our 25-meter heated outdoor swimming pool and related facilities that are available throughout the year we have a wide variety of swimming and water-related lessons and activities available.
The Swimming Pool can only be used by Members and Guests when an ACC Lifeguard is on scheduled duty.
The Board has been advised by our lawyer that ACC will face a significant liability if any death or injury should occur when members/guests swim before or after ACC operating hours when ACC lifeguards are not on duty.
ACC Operating Hours as below have been adjusted to suit the needs of our regular swimmers :
- Summer (May 1- October 31): 06:00 ~ 20:30 daily
- Winter (November 1- April 30):06:00 ~ 20:00 daily
We thank our Members for understanding the importance of this matter and also for observing ACC’s swimming pool “ rules & regulations “ which have been established to provide you with a means to enjoy an aquatic environment in a healthy, enjoyable and safe manner.
Baby Pool Opening Hours:
Summer (May 1-October 31)
- Daily 6:00 – 20:30
Winter (November 1- April 30)
For more information, please contact the Swimming Pool Office at 02 2885-8259 or email to email@example.com.