PADI Seal Team Scuba Lesson
PADI SEAL TEAM
The Seal Team program is split into five “Aquamissions”. Each includes a short briefing and a knowledge session, followed by pool time where children can try out their new skills and play fun underwater games.
- Session 1: Breathing rules, controlling depth, equalizing the ears and mask, monitoring air supply, hand signals, ascending safely
- Session 2: Clearing the regulator, equalizing, hand signals
- Session 3: Inflating and deflating the Buoyancy Control Device (BCD), clearing a mask, using an alternate air source, hand signals, ascending safely
- Session 4: Regulator recovery, clearing the regulator, neutral buoyancy and hovering.
- Session 5: Snorkel clearing, snorkel regulator exchange, oral BCD inflation, skills circuit and mini dive. At the successful completion of five sessions, children will officially be certified PADI Seal Team divers! They’ll receive a certificate, and a diver logbook.
Master Seal Team
These specialty AquaMissions include a night dive, navigation, inner space buoyancy control, skin diver snorkel skills, underwater photography, creature identification, safety and rescue skills, underwater environment protection, search & recovery and wreck diving.
You can book the Master Seal Team program separately, or book both programs together.
Children aged 10 years or over can become certified scuba divers with a PADI Open Water Course.
- Each session lasts up to 1.5 hours
Children must be 8 years or over. Parental approval is required and a medical statement must be filled out. Please note some adverse medical conditions such as asthma may prevent your child from diving.
Please Book by the Pool Office Now!
A medical statement must be filled out for each participant – signed by a parent or guardian. Please contact us before booking if you have any queries.
Sign-up at the Pool Office Now!
For more information, please contact the Swimming Pool Office at 02 2885-8259 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.