Mini Scientist Class “Bubbles ” – ages 2 to 5
|Date & Time:|
|Location:||South California Room|
|Cost:||Member NT$700 (one adult and one child); Guest NT$900 (one adult and one child)|
We open guests to register after September 15
|Booking Starts:||Mon, Jul 31, 2017, 00:00|
|This event does not count toward your F&B Monthly Minimum Amount.|
Our ACC kids loved Science Class so much! This time we will have lessons to teach children from 2-9 years old; two programs which include some original songs, great stories and some really cool experiments for ACC children and adults to do together!
Only 14 couples for each program
Extra Adult NT$150/ Extra Child NT$700 – 900
This is an interactive parent-child activity, so we require a minimum attendance of 14 Members (7 adult and child couples). The maximum attendance is limited to 28 Members (14 couples).
Newton program – Bubbles will show you that science is everywhere, even inside bubbles. We will learn about bubbles shapes, how to make Dr. Sparks Super Bubble Juice, compare the size of bubbles and explore what happens when bubbles meet. With original bubble music by Brian Funshine and a fun bubble story written by Kenn Loewen, your kids will have fun and learn how to look at bubbles a brand new way.
The Newton program is best suited for kids 2-5 or 6 years old. It’s for kids and parents to do together, and includes songs, stories and science experiments. It’s best for kids are still young and are better suited for an easier science themes like floating and sinking, dinosaur tracks, or bubbles. In Newton program we will help parents get some ideas about how to work together with their kids at home.
- Mix a Solution – Mix different materials together to make Dr. Sparks Super Bubble Juice
- Observation – Observe how different liquids change the quality of giant bubbles
- Sizes – See how different size wands make different size bubbles
- Compare how Bubbles Merge – Observe how larger bubbles will absorb smaller bubbles and how the same size bubbles will share a wall.
- Complex Shapes – Experiment how multiple bubbles join together to make a hexagon.
Bubbles Are the Solution – Mix Dr. Sparks Super Bubble Juice together
Twin Bubble – Join 2 bubbles together so that they share a wall
Honeycomb Bubbles –Make complex shapes with bubbles between 2 Plexiglas plates
- Songs and Stories: Song 1 – How Are You Today – Bubbles/ Song 2 – Five Little Bubbles/ Story – Bubbles and Bees
Dr. Sparks from Dr. Sparks Junior Scientist Club
Dr. Sparks Junior Scientist Club is a creative team of EDUtrainers who is raising the bar for children’s educational entertainment in Taiwan. We are creating music, TV shows and live shows for both native English speaking and local ESL kids. Children’s music composer and EDUtainer, Brian “Funshine” Alexander, and Kenn Sparkles” Loewen from World Family have over 25 years of combined experience entertaining and educating kids in Taiwan. Dr. Sparks Junior Scientist Club offers a multicultural understanding to all the shows and programs we create.
- Please note this event is involved with outside contractors, so please understand that cancellations can be made no later than 72 hours before the event to avoid charges.
- This event is not included under ACC’s minimum charge policy.
- For more information or details, please contact event team at 02 2885-8260 ext. 488 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org