2019 Extravaganza – A Magical Show Night! (Expired)
|Date & Time:|
Standard: NT$950/pp + 10%
Early Bird: NT$750/pp + 10%
【Member-Children (3-12 years)】
Standard: NT$750/pp + 10%
Early Bird: NT$550/pp + 10%
Standard: NT$1,250/pp +10%
Early Bird: NT$1,050/pp +10%
【Guest- Children (3-12 years)】
Standard: NT$950/pp +10%
Early Bird: NT$750/pp +10%
*Early Bird: For who have submitted their attendance form and booked by October 28.
*Please sign-up and pick up tickets at the Front Desk.
*The Ticket must be collected when you sign up for the event.
|This event does not count toward your F&B Monthly Minimum Amount.|
You probably can’t forget how impressive Hugh Jackman was dancing and singing in the film “The Greatest Showman”.
You probably still remember Cirque du Soleil’s magical show of visually-stunning spectacles with mind-blowing stunts.
Well this year, the ACC Extravaganza theme “A Magical Show Night” will be yet another evening of unforgettable and memorable entertainment complete with an amazing selection of delectable dishes and beverages! This party will transport you to a sublime world of emotion, laughter and happiness. So, be sure to mark your calendar for this event!
Early-Bird Tickets are available from Wednesday, October 23 until Monday, October 28
Early Bird tickets are available from Wednesday, October 23 until Monday, October 28 for those who have submitted their vote for the Annual General Meeting (not from October 13 as published in Accent magazine). Regular ticket prices will apply beginning Tuesday, October 29 and once again these may only be purchased by Members who have voted.
Notice – Facilities Closed for November 9
The following closures and restrictions will be in effect to accommodate the Extravaganza Party – A Magical Show Night.
From Friday, November 8 to Saturday, November 9
- The Tennis court will be closed temporarily from 8:00 pm on Friday, November 8 to Saturday, November 9.
- Some of parking lots which are in front of the ACC lobby will be closed temporarily from 9:00 pm Friday, November 8 to Saturday, November 9.
- The party decoration setup will be started in different areas in the club from Friday, November 8 to Saturday, November 9.
On Saturday, November 9
- All Club Facilities will be closed temporarily from 2:00 – 6:00 pm
- After 2:00 pm, card access to the Club will be deactivated and only exit will be possible until the event begins.
- The Club will only be open to Extravaganza ticket holders between 6:00 pm to 11 pm.
- The smoking area will only be available at the smoker’s lounge next by the Rendezvous.
- We will provide an “all you can drink” service at the party. For your safety, we suggest traveling to and from the Club by taxi or public transportation.
- The taxi can’t enter club through the access in front of the lobby.
- The ACC Parking Lot only available for Members.
- Guests can park your cars in the RTI (Radio Taiwan International) parking lot. But, guests must get an RTI permitted parking cards from the ACC security. Please note that the RTI parking lot will be closed at 12:00 midnight.
We thank you in advance for your understanding and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
MVP show band
This six-piece show band “MVP” has been touring and entertaining at some of the finest venues around Asia.
Resort World Santosa, Singapore / Sands hotel Casino, Macau / Galaxy Entertainment / Golden Club, Malasyia / …… During the bands off time touring, they have become one of Taiwan’s most requested bands from corporate events to year end party celebrations.
MVP is led by two talented and entertaining lead singers, Eugene Song and Anna Lin, the ACC 2019 EXTRAVAGANZA evening poolside is set to be the dance party of the year.
D.J. RESIDENT SOUL (Paul Duffy)
London (UK) now resides in Taipei
An International crowd pleasing D.J. with a wealth of over 12 years experience in high end brand events and popular night clubs.
W-hotel Taipei / Louis Vuitton TW / Hexigon Night Club / Barcode Taipei / 18 Taichung….
Party starting re-mixes with a groovin’ funk and soul flavor, Paul has got it covered for all ages at this year’s 2019 ACC EXTRAVAGANZA party.
A Special Thanks to our sponsors
Please sign-up and pick up tickets at the Front Desk.
The Ticket must be collected when you sign up for the event.
Cancel before 6:00 pm, November 6 to avoid charges.
For more information or details, please contact F&B Office at 02 2885-8260 #478 (Amy) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org