2020 Christmas Gingerbread House Making (Expired)
|Date & Time:|
|Location:||North California Room|
|Cost:||Children: NT$680/pp + 10%|
Age: 3-12 years old
*Accompanying adult free.
|This event does not count toward your F&B Monthly Minimum Amount.|
— 2020 —
Christmas Gingerbread House Making Workshop
This event is only exclusive for Members.
Whether your kids beg you every year to have a Gingerbread House, or if it’s on your bucket list to make one for this holiday season – solve this dilemma by having your children learn how to make their unique Gingerbread House here at the ACC.
Our Pastry Kitchen Chef de Cuisine Leo Hung will once again be on hand to teach the kids how to make their very own gingerbread house for your family! The kids can choose to make a fancy house, a farmhouse, or a house of their very own imagination,
They still have time to think about will be their house style!
So MUMS! Click to signup as soon as possible.
Because the maximum participants
is limited to 30 kids!
So Sign Up Now!!
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- If you are buying tickets for multiple children in your family or group, there needs to be at least 1 adult per two children present.
- The workshop ticket covers the cost of making 1 gingerbread house for 1 child and their accompanying adult. All materials to make the gingerbread house will be supplied.
- Sign up deadline is 5 days before the event day.
- Cancel before 5:00 pm, November 25 to avoid charges.
- This event is not included under ACC’s minimum charge policy.
For more details or RSVP, please contact 02 2885-8260 ext. 478 or email to email@example.com
Sorry, but booking is disabled because this item is expired. If you have any questions about this please call ACC Member Services on (02) 2885-8260 or firstname.lastname@example.org.