2021 Happy Halloween Party
|Date & Time:|
Adults: NT$ 700/PP+10%
Children: NT$ 750/PP+10% (3-12 years)
Adults: NT$ 800/PP+10%
Children: NT$ 850/PP+10% (3-12 years)
Seats are limited. There will be 2 phases for registration:
Phase 1 –Members' registration – October 1st, 8 AM
Phase 2 - Signing- in for Guests – October 15, 10 AM
|Booking Starts:||Fri, Oct 1, 2021, 08:00|
|This event does not count toward your F&B Monthly Minimum Amount.|
2021 Happy Halloween Party
Sunday, October 31st, 5 pm – 8 pm
– Complete with –
Trick or Treat
A ‘Spooky’ Buffet served by the ‘Ghoulish’ Service Team
Get ready for a seriously spooky Halloween party with creepy or chucklesome costumes, with scary accessories, props and decorations. For this year’s Halloween Party, and as is our wont! The Club has prepared:
Haunted House / Trick or Treat / Magic Show / Cotton Candy / Face Painting
and lots of funny games! For delicious dining options, our Culinary Team has prepared selective spooky but yummy delicacies! Garb-up in your costume and get ready for the spookiest night of the year!!
During the current pandemic issue, the Club is obliged to implement precautionary measures in compliance with Government directives – as follows:
- Real name registration is required.
- Facemasks must be worn at all times.
- Seats are limited. There will be 2 phases for registration:
Phase 1 –Members’ registration – October 1st, 8 AM
Phase 2 – Signing- in for Guests – October 15, 10 AM
- Dining in the manifold arrangements:
To comply with social distancing protocol, the buffet will be arranged for 2 separate seatings, with each seating limited to 80 attendees. Please choose your seating preference when you sign up for this event.
Seating 1 – 5:30 PM ~ 6:30 PM
Seating 2 – 7:00 PM ~ 8:00 PM
- Both the Service Team and Culinary team will serve food to you at the buffet. Please wear a face mask while being served at the buffet.
- Please note that in compliance with the Government’s guidelines, Members who have completed their 14 days of quarantine are still required to practice an additional 7-day self-health management. During these 7 days, Members are not allowed to enter the Club.
|17:00 ~ 18:45||
|17:00 ~ 19:30||
Poolside Game Area
Haunted House, Trick or Treat, Magic Shows, Funny Games
|17:30 ~ 20:00||
Dinner in California Room
Notice: Important Reminder For October 31
Please note that on Sunday, October 31, from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m., the Happy Halloween Party will take place by the poolside. The following closures and restrictions will be in effect to accommodate preparations for the Party:
- Game Room & Children’s Reading Room will be closed all day.
- Baby Pool and the Pool-Surround-Deck-Areas will not be available from 11:30 a.m.
- Swimming Activities and use of the Outdoor Jacuzzi will not be available from 2 p.m.
- Access to and from the Fitness Center and the male/female locker rooms – no restrictions
- Registration deadline is 5 days before the event day.
- Cancel before 5:00 pm, October 28 to avoid charges.
- This event is not included under ACC’s minimum charge policy.
For further details or ‘RSVP queries’, please contact 02 2885-8260 ext. 478 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.