2021 Christmas Gingerbread House Making Workshop – Session 1 (Expired)
|Date & Time:|
|Location:||North California Room|
Children(3-12 years): NT$680/pp + 10%
Children(3-12 years): NT$720/pp +10%
*Accompanying adult free.
|Booking Starts:||Mon, Nov 1, 2021, 10:00|
|This event does not count toward your F&B Monthly Minimum Amount.|
GINGERBREAD HOUSE MAKING WORKSHOP
Saturday, November 27
- Member’s Sign up: November 1-24
- Guest’s Sign up: November 16 – 24
( Please note that if Members’ seats are fully booked, seating for Guest’s children will not be available.)
The most wonderful time of the year is just a jingle bell away! ACC’s traditional Pre-Christmas Gingerbread House Making Workshop! Our pastry Chefs will be on hand to teach the children how to make their very own family gingerbread house. The children can choose to make a fancy house, a farmhouse, or a house of their very own imagination! Join us at our workshop and be your family’s creative gingerbread house architect!
For this year’s event, we have organized 2 sessions
- Session #1 – Saturday, November 27 / 1 – 2:30 p.m.
- Session #2 – Saturday, November 27 / 3 – 4:30 p.m. (Click here for sign up )
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- If you are buying tickets for multiple children in your family or group, there needs to be at least 1 adult per two children present.
- The workshop ticket covers the cost of making one gingerbread house for one child and their accompanying adult. All materials to make a gingerbread house will be supplied.
- Sign up deadline is 5 days before the event day.
- Cancel before 5:00 p.m., Wednesday, November 24 to avoid charges.
- This event is not included under ACC’s minimum charge policy.
For more details or RSVP, please contact 02 2885-8260 ext. 478 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret to inform you that this event has expired. If you have any questions, please contact the event owner listed above.