7 Habits of Successful Families Workshop (Cancelled)
|Date & Time:
|Members & Guests: NT$5,600 per person (refreshment available during the break)
|Mon, Jan 9, 2023, 00:00
|This event does not count toward your F&B Monthly Minimum Amount.
7 Habits of Successful Families Workshop
March 2nd & 3rd at 9 a.m. ～ 12:45 p.m.
North California Room
* Sign up deadline and Cancel by Feb. 24, 7pm to avoid 100% cancellation fee.
*Minimum number of participants：24 (If this minimum number is not met, the event will be canceled; This workshop does not count toward your F&B Monthly Minimum Amount.）
When it comes to solving family problems, many people say,” I don’t have time!”
But if you do not prioritize family, are you at ease while doing other things?
If we do not strive for success in our family, what is the meaning of other achievements?
The family is the cornerstone of society and the greatest source of personal fulfillment.
The most important “Career” in life is family.
The【7 Habits of Successful Families】is an engaging, family-strengthening program based on Stephen R. Covey’s No. 1 Bestsellers The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People and The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Families. Without any doubt, we are all fully aware of the turbulent times we live in. Strong families with healthy relationships don’t just happen, it’s not a case of being ‘lucky’. Building firm family relationships takes the combined energy, skill, desire, vision, and focus of each family member, as well as a framework for applying universal principles that enable family members to communicate their challenges and overcome them successfully together. This program gives you the complete toolkit to build a great family culture with strong high trust relationships that are steeped in character and competence.
Through highly effective methods and tools such as the Family Mission Statement, you will build a strong and trusting family culture that brings you much fulfilment. We sincerely invite you and your significant other to become practitioners of the 7 Habits.
feedback from participants in the November, 2022 workshop:
- Surprisingly amazing! We got loads out of it.
- A must course to take for anyone who is married or in business. This course helps to structure and define the feelings and experiences we go through day to day. It helps each of us to better define ourselves and see tools to live better.
- It gives us the tools to utilize skills and change our attitude about ourselves & the world around is. Highly recommend for people who are interested in enriching their lives & the life of their loved ones!
For more information, please contact Emily Wang at 02 2885-8260 ext. 588 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Mar, 2nd 9 a.m. ～ 12:45 p.m.
|Mar. 3rd , 9 a.m. ～ 12:45 p.m.
● Habit 1：Be Proactive
● Habit 2：Begin With The End In Mind
● Habit 3：Put First Things First
|● Habit 4：Think Win-Win
● Habit 5：Seek First to Understand, Then To Be Understood
● Habit 6：Synergize
● Habit 7：Sharpen The Saw
We regret to inform you that this event has expired. If you have any questions, please contact the event owner listed above.