Guest Registration Help
The required items for a Guest Registration are:
- Date of Visit (and optional Arrival Time)
- Per Guest – Guest Name
- Per Guest – Guest/PersoEmployee selection (defaults to “Guest”)
- Per Guest – Sports/Fitness choice (Yes or No)
- Per Guest – Adult/Child selection (defaults to “Adult”)
How to Register a Guest or Personal Employee
A new registration is created by clicking this button:
The Guest Registration entry page looks like this:
Registration Entry Procedure:
- Select the date of your Guest / Personal Employee visit. This defaults to “today”, but any date up to 3 weeks in advance can be selected.
- (Optionally) select the approximate time of arrival (whilst not necessary, providing this arrival time will be helpful to our staff).
- Enter the name of your first Guest / Personal Employee.
- Select either “Guest” (the default) or “Personal Employee”
- For Guests selected either “Yes” or “No” for Sports/Fitness usage (see details on the page of which Club facilities this covers). When “Yes” is selected an additional Adult/Child selection option will appear. Where “Yes” is indicated for Sports/Fitness you should proceed when ready to the relevant Sports/Fitness office to pay the appropriate Guest Fees (see below for details of Guest Fee amounts).
- If you are registering more than one Guest/Employee click the “+ ADD PERSON” button create an additional registration line and repeat steps #3 – #5.
- Please remember that your registration has not been made until you click the “SUBMIT GUEST REGISTRATION” button at the bottom of the page (after which you will receive a confirmation email/SMS if you have chosen to receive notifications from the ACC website).
Collecting Entry Cards for Your Guest / Personal Employees
- Once your registration is in the system you can simply approach the Security team at the Front Desk and request them to issue a card for each registered Guest /Personal Employee.
- Each Guest/Personal Employee can then use his/her own card to access the Club in the usual way by swiping the card at the Lobby Barrier.
- Guest/Personal Employee cards are issued for one “entry and exit” only. On exit these cards must be returned to the allocated card-collection slot on the barriers instead of being swiped. When card is accepted in the slot the barrier doors will open.
Providing an expected arrival time for your Guests is optional – but providing this will help us in knowing when your guest cards will be required, and may also be useful for you in differentiating between 2 or more Guest Registrations for the same date.
This choice tells us whether each of your Guests will use any of the Club’s sports or fitness facilities as this requires payment of a Guest Fee. The fee is different for adults and children. The facilities that require payment of a Guest Fee are Tennis, Squash, Badminton, Table Tennis, Basketball, Fitness Center, Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi, Steam Rooms, Sauna and any Locker Room Facilities.
Can I Register Guests on behalf of my Husband / Wife / Child?
No, Guest Registration can be done for the logged-in Member only, and registrations are visible only to the specific person who registered the guest. This is restriction is necessary to respect individual privacy.
How can my Children Register their Guests (they do not have website logins)?
Only Primary and Spouse Members have logins for the ACC website, however any Dependent Child in your family who has his/her own “RFID”-enabled Club access Membership Card (i.e. children aged 12 through 27 years old) can use one of the dedicated Guest Registration PCs at the Front Desk of the Club to register Guests. This can be done at time of arrival with their Guests if necessary. Logging in at those PCs simply requires a valid access card to be placed on to the card reader at the PC.
Can I Register Guests in advance?
Yes, registrations can be entered up to 3 weeks in advance.
Do I have to register here on the ACC website?
No, there are also 2 dedicated Guest Registration PCs located at the Front Desk of the Club.
What happens after I submit my Registration?
If your account is configured to receive notifications by email and/or SMS you should receive a notification of a successful registration immediately. This enables you to be sure your registration has been received. Nothing further needs to be done until the date of your Guest visit. When you arrive with your Guests at the Front Desk, staff will issue cards for each of your Guests and/or Personal Employees.
Cards issued to Guests and Personal Employees will enable one-time entry to the Club, and on exit these cards will need to be fed into the card collection slots on the exit-side of the barriers.
Can I Edit or Cancel a Registration?
Yes, you can return to a registration and either change it or delete it at any time up until one or more access cards has been issued. After any change is submitted, or the registration is cancelled, you will receive a further notification by email/SMS.
Lost, Damaged and Non-Returned Cards
Please note that all cards issued to Guests and Personal Employees are the responsibility of the Host Member (Member who made the Guest/Personal Employee Registration). A check will be carried out at the end of each day and any cards that have not been returned, or have been returned in a damaged state, will be charged to the Host Member’s account at a cost of NT$300 per card.