Takeaway Delivery Service
(This service is part of ACC’s continuing response to the coronavirus restrictions and it is exclusive to ACC Members only.)
Order Time: 10:30 am – 7 pm
Delivery Time: 11:30 am – 7:30 pm
ACC takeaway delivery service will be available from Monday, June 28.
Members may order online or call the Club directly to place your order from the ACC takeaway menu and advise if orders will bepicked up at the Club OR if home delivery to your residence is required.
For takeaway menus, dining promotions and ordering procedure, please click here.
For online takeaway ordering, please click here.
Delivery to Member’s residences will be by taxi (ACC is using Taiwan Taxi 55688’s service to deliver your takeaway order).
Members are required to pay the taxi based on the taximeter amount.
Please note the following while choosing this service:
1. Actual delivery fee will be based on the taximeter.
2. Taxi transportation cost (based on taximeter) to be paid by CASH ONLY directly to the taxi driver. (The F&B amount will be billed via ACC’s monthly billing system.)
3. Members are required to collect their order from the taxi.
4. When your order is ready to deliver:
- If you order online, you can check your order status and the taxi details (driver’s name and car plate number) by tapping the link in the order confirmation SMS message.
- If you order by phone, staff will call when the order is ready to deliver and inform the taxi details – driver’s name and taxi license plate number.
5. To minimize contact with the packaged food items, ACC has implemented the following:
- The taxi driver will not handle the packaged food items. He/she will not exit the taxi. ACC Staff will place the packaged food items/bill receipt on the taxi backseat. No signature is required on the ACC bill receipt.
- Upon delivery, Members or Member’s elected personnel will be required to collect the packaged food items.
A gentle reminder: during the dining rush hours, the kitchen will be very busy preparing Members’ food items. We thank you for your patience and understanding.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery service, please call directly to +886 2 2885-8260 ext.247 and our staff will be happy to assist you.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I order for home delivery to a relative or friend?
Yes. Please note that the ACC Takeaway is exclusive for Members, and we will deliver your order to the required destination.
- Is delivery available outside the Taipei City boundary?
Yes, but we suggest reviewing cost with a taxi company (ACC is using Taiwan Taxi 55688’s service). The delivery fee payment will be according to the taximeter. Also, please note that the maximum driving distance is 10 km (Club to your home address) when you order online. BUT if you would like to use the delivery service out of this range, please call the Club directly to make your order.
- Can payment be charged to my monthly billing account?
No. Payment to the taxi for delivery will be the Member’s responsibility.
- Who should I contact if delivery has not arrived as scheduled?
Please call directly to +886 2 2885-8260 ext.247 and our staff will be happy to assist you. If the delivery server has difficulty locating your address, the server will contact ACC who in turn will contact you to resolve directly with the taxi company.