Wanted: Contributors for the “Accent” Magazine
The Club has been making efforts to improve the Accent magazine, to make it a more readable, relevant, and rewarding publication for our Members – and a better marketing tool for prospective Members and reciprocal club visitors.
We need Members to participate and contribute their ACC experiences on topics as diverse as:
- Visits to our reciprocal clubs around the world
- Travelogues that introduce Members to special destinations in Taiwan, particularly as most of us will be having a “staycation” in Taiwan this summer.
- Book reviews on titles from our library
- Articles on communities within the Club (Examples include lap swimmers, triathlon athletes, bridge and mahjong groups, Rendezvous regulars, and many more)
- Member Profiles, particularly about those who have contributed to the Club or those who have recently left Taipei
- Member write-ups on sports and social events at the Club
- Articles about multi-generational families at the Club, some of whom are now in their fourth generation (We would love a feature about the third or fourth generation Salon customers)
- Photos and/or articles showing the way we were in the past
- Any unique memories about the Club that Members would like to share
Please contact Marcom Department (email@example.com) for details.