Book up a session if you are looking for fun/effective/safe/ diverse training!
With 12 years of self training and 5 years of personal training experience, Kevin is a master in creative program planning, sport specific training and injury rehabilitation.
Kevin started his passion for fitness while studying his bachelor’s degree at University of British Columbia and now has more than 15 years of global experience, such as Canada, Taiwan and China. To ensure the best quality and consistency of his training sessions, Kevin keeps up with the most advanced fitness techniques, methods and theories through his active participations in NIKE Training Camp, Asia Fitness, Convention and TRX.
Specialized in sport specific training and injury rehabilitation, Kevin also keeps his sessions fun and rewarding through his creative program planning, tying closely with the 3 principles of SMART TRAINING: The correct fitness knowledge, positive attitude, and the effective exercises program.
- University of British Columbia, Canada 2003
- BACHELOR OF AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE
- Specialization: Food and Nutrition
- Personal Trainer, American Council on Exercise
- Personal Trainer/Weight Trainer, BCRPA
- BOSU Balance Training, Twist Conditioning
- Group Fitness Instructor, Les Mills BODYPUMP
- Suspension Trainer, STC, TRX
- Group Suspension Trainer, GSTC, TRX
- Certified Kettlebell Teacher, CKT L1, IKFF
- Rip Trainer, RTC, TRX
For more info please check out KevFitPro on Facebook.