Gyrokinesis Exercise – Sep 20 (Expired)
|Date & Time:|
|Cost:||NT$300 per person per class|
Gyrokinesis exercise sequences are composed of spiraling, circular movements, which flow together seamlessly in rhythmic repetitions with corresponding breathing patterns. Each movement flows into the next, allowing the joints to move through a natural range of motion without jarring or compression. These carefully crafted sequences create balance, agility, strength and flexibility.
Instructor: Connie Lin
I am Connie. After many years of dance training, I have never stopped being curious about the body. I have found passion and mission in the teaching of Pilates and Gyrokinesis, hoping to inspire people to dance their bodies and understand their minds and bodies better.
- Nationally Certified Pilates Teacher (PMA)
- Gyrotonic certified trainer
- Gyrokinesis certified trainer
- Pilates Method Alliance Conference
- Core Pilates Health completion entitled of Hip Connections
- Core Pilates Health completion entitled of The Supple Neck
- Core Pilates Health completion entitled of Psoas as core Muscle
- Rehailitation Prague School Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization Exercise Course Part I/II/III
- Oov Fundamentals Course
- Oov Pilates Apparatus Course
Sorry, but booking is disabled because this item is expired. If you have any questions about this please call ACC Member Services on (02) 2885-8260 or firstname.lastname@example.org.