Squash Handicap Competition (Expired)
|Date & Time:|
|This event does not count toward your F&B Monthly Minimum Amount.|
ACC Squash Handicap Competition
Sunday, October 16 & 23, from noon to 5 p.m.
Are you up for a challenge?
The Club is excited to announce our first ever handicap competition that will allow players at all levels of ability an equal chance of winning.
This is a social event above all else with refreshments and chilling drinks.
This handicap competition is designed to maximize participation throughout the Club for players at all levels of ability; allowing newer players to have a fair and fun game of squash competing against the more experienced players.
RULES and FORMAT:
Each player’s initial handicap will be decided by our Club’s Squash Coach, Alan Yang.
- Should two opposing players both be on a ‘+’ handicap then their starting scores will be rounded down to zero for the duration of the match, with the player nearest to zero starting on zero (i.e., if one player starts on +4 and the other on +9, then they shall start on 0 and +5 respectively).
- If both players start on a minus handicap, then their starting scores will be rounded up to zero for the duration of that match, again with the player nearest zero starting on zero.
- Should one player start on a minus handicap and the other on +, then their starting scores will remain the same.
- A player’s starting score will remain the same for the beginning of each game within that match
All matches will be the best of 3 games, with each game a race to 11 points. Should any game be tied at 10-points each, a one-point ‘sudden-death’ wins the game
First round losers will be placed into the Consolation draw.
* Tournament duration and match format may be adjusted depending upon the number of entries.
For further information, please contact the Pro Shop at 02-2885 8260 ext. 368