Fitness & Sports
MPSC – Two Squash Courts. Multi-Sports Court. Table Tennis
|Location:||Multi Purpose Sports Complex|
First Floor Facilities: Two Squash Courts. Multi-Sports Court. Table Tennis
Monday to Sunday & Public Holidays: 6:00am to 10:00pm
Children under 13 years are required to have parental supervision at all times unless attending ACC organized or activities supervised by an ACC Trainer.
- Court key is located at the Pro Shop Desk for check out / check in.
- Court can be booked through the On-Line Booking System or telephone the Pro Shop.
- Booking Policy per Membership Family or Group :
- Monday to Friday : Each booking is for two hours per day ( can be booked back to back or separated within the same day ).
- Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays : Each booking is only for a maximum of one-hour per day.
- No grabbing of the basketball net or hanging on the rim.
- Booking is open on the day at the ACC Pro Shop.
- First come first served basic.
- Limit to 30 minutes per booking.
- Player can carry on if no other players are waiting.
The following Policies are in accordance with ACC’s House Rules
- Appropriate sports attire and shoes must be worn at all times ( no swimsuits or blue jeans ).
- No food or beverages are allowed.
- Smoking is not allowed.
- Mobile phone can be used outdoors only.
- Only an ACC Trainer is allowed to coach at the Center.
- A monetary fine will be charged to the responsible Club member’s account for any lost or damaged sports equipment and damage to Club property.
- ACC’s supervisory staff and Management have the full authority to request the member or child of a member to leave the court area due to misbehavior or failure to cooperate in observing the rules.